Written by Administrator
Wednesday, 24 June 2009 21:53
Three ways to join the Columbia Multisport Club.
If you have questions about the Club you can visit the About CMC section or feel free to drop the membership committee a note...at
Annual membership is just $35 for individuals or $60 for families.
- Download the PDF CMC Application - Click here!
- Join CMC online using Active.com - Click here!
- Pick up an application at Cycle Extreme, Walt's Bicycle and The Starting Block!
10 Great Reasons to Join the Columbia Multisport Club!
- CMC is a club is a club for everyone- not just elite athletes! Actually, a large percentage of our members are new to the multi-sport world. CMC offers support and help to get you going in the sport of your interest. NO MATTER what your ability is, there is a place for you in CMC. We have members that are runners, bikers, swimmers, triathletes along with many other sport specialties.
- CMC is a not-for-profit organization and has over with over 500 members to train with AND play with! We are just about 50/50 men and women members. The average age of our members is 40 years young. Being a member gives you the opportunity to give something back to the sport and the satisfaction that you are building the foundation and opportunities that encourage others to take up a healthful lifestyle.
- CMC is integrated into many events throughout the year for people of every age and ability. The list of events is just too long to list here. You are sure to find a group of CMCers at every event you attend!
- CMC has dozens of weekly training sessions for all abilities (during the Spring/Summer months). The Club hosts monthly activities and several social functions throughout the year, including a very big end of the year celebration!
- CMC provides support to local youth and health-oriented programs, including our active CMC Kidz program.
- Members can subscribe to the Trigeek email list. This e-mail listerv is the lifeblood of the Club. Everything going on with CMC is posted there.
- Each year, CMC travels to the USA Triathlon National Club Championships. The Club has traveled in mass to Boulder, CO; Houston, TX; Las Vegas, NV; Innsbrook, MO; Oklahoma Ciy, OK; and Myrtle Beach, SC. These epic trips are a highlight of the year and this is where MANY friendships are born! CMC helps offset the traveling expenses for our members so that everyone can share in the experience! Yes, this trip is about completing a triathlon, but you DON’T have to be fast and you can always just come to cheer on the team! The 2012 Championships are being held in Oklahoma City, OK at the Redman Triathlon. Here is your chance to be part of our National Championship effort. CMC has won the Division I title at 6 of the last 9 National Championships.
- CMC hosts monthly meetings, many with programs, speakers, and clinics. Most of our social functions and activities are Free or very low cost to our members.
- Low annual dues are only $35 for an individual or $60 for the whole family. This discounts you will get at the shops in town will pay for your membership in short order.
- Each year we have a new jersey design. We have several logo apparel items available at reasonable prices.
What are you waiting for? You are missing out on all the Fun!
Family Memberships: A family membership consists of 2 adults (living in the same household) and all children under the age of 18. All family members will be able to attend all club functions, social events and participate as club members in all aspects of the club. All listed family members will receive product or service discounts that the club receives from local or national companies. Both adults will receive voting privileges.
Exception: Single parents can join with their children (under 18 years of age) for the individual membership price of $35. If there are 2 adults in the household that wish to join, you must register under the $60 family membership (as described above).
Last Updated on Sunday, 24 March 2013 19:52